+++++Blog dalam proses pembikinan semula....terima kasih... +++++++

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lim Guan Eng naik flight kelas ekonomi je???

Mr Manager

Have you seen a Chief Minister sit in Economy Class? I have.


As Ning and I were lining up to board our flight to Penang on Wednesday afternoon, I spotted a familiar face standing in front of us in the queue. So I whispered to Ning.

Me: Look in front of us. It's Guan Eng.

Ning: Who?

Me: YAB Mr. Lim Guan Eng, the Chief Minister of Penang.

Ning: No lah.

Me: Yes lah! I know how he looks lah. It's the CM lah.

Ning: Takkan CM jalan sorang sorang. If he's the CM, where's the bodyguards and the officers and the rombongan and kaum kerabat?

Me: Tak percaya? Watch and learn.

So I walked up to Yang Amat Berhormat, introduced myself and asked to take a picture. He smiled and obliged.

YAB CM: Hey, I know you! You're Ning Baizura!

Ning: YAB Lim, good afternoon.

YAB CM: Come, come, we take a picture. Vernon, here's my card. Email me the pictures OK.

Me: Definitely, sir.

Ambik kau. CM pun peminat katanya!



Ning and I really felt honoured. But we felt more surprised that the Chief Minister of a state was travelling all by himself like any normal rakyat jelata. But the biggest surprise in store for us was yet to come.

As usual, we sat in First Class. I expected the CM to be seated somewhere in front of us but then I realised he wasn't in First Class. Where did he disappear to???

I popped my head round the curtain that veils First Class and Economy Class and guess who I saw sitting in the front row seat of Economy quietly reading the newspapers?



YAB Mr. Lim, you have my deepest respect. You have made history by being the first Chief Minister in this country to sit in Economy Class whilst in office as Chief Minister. You really mean what you say when you talk about cost-cutting. Sir, you have shown me leadership by example.

Of course I asked permission to take his picture sitting in Economy and he laughed. And I said I'd blogged about it and he laughed some more, and gave permission. Ketua Menteri yang berjiwa rakyat.

Ning was in Penang on Wednesday for a Secretaries' Week show at Berjaya George Town Hotel, themed 'A Batik Evening With Ning'.

cerita lanjut di blog mr manager.

0 comments:

Carian dalam Tau Takpe

masukkan je apa-apa yg nak dicari

Tau takpe

Blog arkib berita dari pelbagai media dan blog-blog sebagai simpanan dan rujukan pemilik blog. Segala catatan pendapat dan pandangan adalah dari sudut kacamata dan tafsiran pemilik blog ini sendiri melalui pemerhatian dan kajian berkenaan isu dan fakta yang dikumpulkan. Anda dialu-alukan memberikan pendapat dan berkongsi idea dalam memantapkan blog ini.

- OrangKita (OK) -

Video mesti tengok!!!

| Web blog Tau Takpe dipaparkan sejak 20 Mac 2008 | Copyright 2007 © template by delang[at]delang-d.blogspot.com | Paparan terbaik dengan Firefox |